Coronavirus: As the Covid circumstances in India proceed to surge, states are heading in direction of taking strict measures to regulate the pandemic. Rajasthan authorities has now resorted in direction of introduced to impose night time curfew from eight pm to six am in eight district headquarters together with Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, and Bhilwara.
Section 144 was imposed in all districts throughout the state from Saturday. The state authorities additionally elevated the penalty imposed for not carrying masks to Rs 500 from Rs 200 earlier.
“State Council of Ministers met to discuss measures to prevent coronavirus infection, including imposition of night curfew in eight of the most-affected cities (Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar and Bhilwara). Many important decisions were taken,” Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot tweeted on Saturday.
The opposition BJP in Rajasthan has requested the state authorities to give attention to guaranteeing sufficient beds, ventilators and oxygen cylinders can be found in hospitals for COVID-19 sufferers.
The COVID-19 tally in Rajasthan now stands at 2,37,669 and the loss of life toll at 2,130. The variety of energetic circumstances within the state is 20,923, in response to the Health Ministry.
Apart from Rajasthan, a number of states have resorted to imposing night time curfew:
- In Madhya Pradesh, night time curfew is in power between 10 pm and 6 am in Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Vidisha and Ratlam. “People engaged in essential services and factory workers are exempted,” Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had stated.
- The night time curfew in some cities in Gujarat comes a day after the same restriction was introduced for Ahmedabad until November 23. Only retailers promoting milk and medicines will likely be allowed to stay open through the “complete curfew” in Ahmedabad, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani had stated.
Let us now check out the brand new Covid-19 protocols and guidelines imposed by their respective state governments in a few of these cities:
• If an individual is present in a public place and not using a masks, then s/he must pay a fantastic of Rs 2,000.
• The most variety of friends allowed at a marriage in Delhi is 50.
• There will likely be strict surveillance on the markets of Delhi.
• Precautions needs to be taken by the residents however there is not going to be an general lockdown.
• From Friday 9 am to Monday 6 pm, there’s going to be a whole curfew within the metropolis. Exception is just for promoting milk and medicines.
• Night curfew on all days from 9 pm to six am will proceed.
• Schools had been to open from November 23 but it surely has been determined that they’ll stay closed.
• From November 21, there will likely be an evening curfew from 10 pm to six am. Those who’re engaged in important companies will likely be exempted.
• Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan stated that there will likely be no general lockdown within the state of Madhya Pradesh.
• Night curfew will even be imposed in different few cities of the state particularly Bhopal, Gwalior, Vidisha and Ratlam.
Some state-specific guidelines are:
After 174 college students and 107 lecturers examined optimistic for Covid-19, the state authorities of Haryana has once more closed faculties until November 30.
From Saturday, night time curfew in Rajkot, Surat and Vadodara has been imposed to curb the unfold of Covid-19.
There will likely be Section 144 imposed from Saturday in all of the districts of Rajasthan.
• The state authorities has requested the native administration if or not faculties needs to be reopened.
• Schools beneath BMC is not going to reopen this 12 months.
• Schools in Thane will even stay shut.